This document has details about our registration process, class offerings, and frequently asked questions. It’s like a printable version of the website all in one document.
- Click here for the packet we give out at tours: Registration Packet 2018-2019
This is the form you will use to register your child – whether as a new student or a returning student. We use this information to get to know your child a little bit before the school year begins.
- Click here for the registration form for all students: Registration Form 2018-19
These are forms you will need to fill out and return to the Preschool office before the start of school.
- Click here for the Virginia school health form: School health form
- Click here for the TPK internal forms for back to school: 2018-19 FORMS packet
If your child needs to have medication kept at school, whether over-the-counter or prescription, documentation is required. For medications kept longer than ten days, physician authorization is required. Please call the Preschool office with any questions about this form.
- Click here for the form: Medication Consent Form
Parent handbook & Summer Packet
The parent handbook provides a lot of information for parents and families about the whats and whys of our school year. The Summer Packet tells you all the specifics of the school year.
- Click here for the parent handbook (Updated August 2018): Parent Handbook 1819
- Click here for the summer packet: 2018-19 INFO packet