This document has details about our registration process, class offerings, and frequently asked questions. It’s like a printable version of the website all in one document.
- Click here for the packet we give out at tours: Tour packet 17-18
This is the form you will use to register your child – whether as a new student or a returning student. We use this information to get to know your child a little bit before the school year begins.
- Click here for the registration form for new students: Registration Form 2017-18
- Click here for the registration form for returning students: Returning student form 2017-18
These are forms you will need to fill out and return to the Preschool office before the start of school.
- Click here for the Virginia school health form: School health form
If your child needs to have medication kept at school, whether over-the-counter or prescription, documentation is required. For medications kept longer than ten days, physician authorization is required. Please call the Preschool office with any questions about this form.
- Click here for the form: Medication Consent Form
Parent handbook & Summer Information Packet
The parent handbook provides a lot of information for parents and families about the whats and whys of our school year.
- Click here for the parent handbook: Parent Handbook
The summer information packet is in two parts: one, the information packet that tells you everything you need to know about starting school – supplies, calendar, Open House, Back to School Night, and more; and two, the forms packet that you will print and return to the TPK office no later than your Open House day.