This document has details about our registration process, class offerings, and frequently asked questions. It’s like a printable version of the website all in one document.
- We have created a detailed packet with information about our school and the registration process: 2020-2021 Tour Packet
- For families interested in Kindergarten or Pre-K, we have additional information about these classes: Kindergarten & Pre-K Information Packet
This is the form you will use to register your child – whether as a new student or a returning student. We use this information to get to know your child a little bit before the school year begins.
- Click here for the registration form for 2020-2021.
These are forms you will need to fill out and return to the Preschool office before the start of school.
- Click here for the Virginia school health form: School health form
- An updated forms packet will be sent to you in August.
If your child needs to have medication kept at school, whether over-the-counter or prescription, documentation is required. For medications kept longer than ten days, physician authorization is required. Please call the Preschool office with any questions about this form.
- Click here for the form: Medication Consent Form
Parent handbook & Summer Packet
The parent handbook provides a lot of information for parents and families about the whats and whys of our school year. The Summer Packet tells you all the specifics of the school year; you’ll receive an updated packet in August each year (and we’ll upload it here when it’s ready).
- Click here for the parent handbook (last updated August 2018): Parent Handbook 18-19