New Student Admissions Process:
- Sign up for a tour! Let us show you around our school. You can also download our 2023 – 2024 Tour Packet as well. If you are specifically interested in kindergarten or PreK, join us on Wednesday, January 11th, 2023 at 9:15am or 7pm in Common Grounds to discuss the benefits and amazing experience of kindergarten or PreK at TPK.
- Submit an application inquiry. We are currently enrolling for the 2023-24 school year. Please follow the instructions on the application page to initiate your inquiry. Within this registration season, priority is given first to returning families, followed by alumni, then new families. After Open Registration closes on January 23rd at 9 am, we begin a rolling admission on a space available basis.
- Pay the application fee. Your application fee is due through Brightwheel after your admissions inquiry has been submitted. After the application fee has been paid, TPK will follow up with the application form to be completed.
- Receive your enrollment status. At the end of Open Registration or on a rolling basis afterward, our staff reviews all applications and enrolls them according to priority order detailed above. At this point, you will receive an email from our school detailing your enrollment status.
- All applications received after the end of Open Registration are admitted on a space available basis.
- In the case of a waitlisted student, if/when we have an available opening, we will reach out to student(s) to confirm placement.
- Your enrollment will be complete after you have 1) submitted your inquiry 2) paid the application fee 3) completed the applications 4) received your acceptance status.
Financial aid is available on a needs-based eligibility, and we offer a discount for those employed in the clergy or the military as well as a multi-child discount. Only one financial aid/discount can be applied per family. To request an application, please email our Finance Administrator, Cathy Robinson, and follow the steps and timeline below:
- All financial aid or discount applications for must be received by 9am on February 6th, 2023 or within 2 weeks of your enrollment application for those who apply after the January 23rd date.
- Your financial aid or discount request will be reviewed and a decision returned to you in a timely manner.
- In addition to the above steps, we collect a tuition deposit in the May before the start of school. This is equivalent to one month’s tuition for your child’s enrolled class and will be applied to your bill as your final payment of that school year in May. The tuition deposit for those applicants admitted after this May timeframe will be collected along with the registration fee.
- In July you will receive our Back to School with additional information about the coming school year for all new and returning students.
- We need an updated health form for all students each year. Plan to have this completed over the summer and ready to turn in before the beginning of the school year.
- For all new students, we must see an original birth certificate or passport before your child can begin school. Look for paperwork days to be announced in the back to school packet to schedule.